Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Beach Bums (3/24/09)

Ok, ok, I've been slacking in this whole blogging thing. Hopefully I'll be better now that I've finally pulled my computer out of my bag.

I'm not going to say much about last Saturday's game, but we came out flat and lackadaisical, hopefully we can get our heads on straight and play to our potential during spring break.

Over the past few days, we've had a couple of good hard practices, plenty of beach time (including a beach football game that featured "accidental" full contact and me picking off a pass and running it in for a touchdown and the win), and the annual trip to the Piggly Wiggly. Today we had an early practice so we could have all afternoon out on the beach, and by we I mean the rest of the guys, because I'm sitting back in my condo taking care of an "undisclosed lower body injury". On the plus side that means I get to get caught up on the blog (yay!), I can make sure the jerseys get taken out of the laundry machine, and stay out of the sun (because all I have is spf 15, really mom? spf 15? if you're going to bring sunscreen 500 miles why spf 15?).

Tonight is the final showdown between myself and Coach Walz on the Risk board, I'll let you know who wins the game of Global Domination.

Tomorrow we have our scrimmage against SCAD, we'll also be spending the day in Savannah, so hopefully we'll have some good stories for our next blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment